MENU

Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

friends



Admittedly, I was nervous for this shoot. I've never done a shoot like this where it's a group of friends just hanging out. I'm used to taking shots of nature or just one solitary person. I was up to the challenge though & I ended up having a lot of fun. Olivia didn't totally love being in her carrier the whole time, but she survived. And in case you're wondering if it's possible to carry a baby in their carrier, nurse & take photos at the same time, it is. It is possible.

A special thanks to Sarah for getting this set up! I had a blast getting creative for this little shoot. And friends, she's got her own blog over here if you wanted to check it out. Also thank you to Maria & Amanda for the fun shoot & for being patient with the mosquitos & myself!
























xo
-Liz-







1 comment :

  1. We had such a great time with you and Olivia! Thanks Liz, the photos turned out great :)

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete