MENU

Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

baby roth



So, the secret is out. We are expecting a little bambino! (bambina?) Baby bear Roth is due to arrive end of October, 2015 & we couldn't be more excited. (We've already set up the crib guys...). We found out the day after Valentines Day & it has been by far the most amazing Valentines gift we ever could have received. Our little Valentine has stolen our hearts & we realize how blessed we are to have gotten pregnant & to have been entrusted with this life to care for & love on.


(Yes I wear flip flops in my house year round. You don't?)


Now, to answer some of your questions:

1. Yes, we were trying to get pregnant... had been for awhile.
2. No, we are not going to find out if it's a boy or girl... we will found out when he/she arrives.
3. Yes, I have a midwife & yes, I'm hoping to have a home birth if everything goes normally.
4. Yes, there is only one baby in my tummy, not two. The ultrasound showed only one baby.
5. Yes, I'm showing super early. (I'll post pictures in future posts I'm sure).

I have to be honest, I was naive at first. I was hoping to have this super healthy, active pregnancy from the get-go, but that dream slowly died & I've had to readjust & lower my standards. Hopefully the exhaustion & sickness will quiet down at some point so I can get things done! This also explains the long hiatus on the blog here as I've had many moments where the only ounce of energy I had was to decide between eating or sleeping, and generally would decide on sleeping because I had zero energy to make anything, do anything, let alone eat anything. Which as many of my mommy friends know, makes for one nauseated pregnant lady when you haven't eaten anything in 2 hours.

So, does this mean I'm not going to be coaching & helping people with their fitness? Absolutely not. I have still been working with some amazing women & plan to continue to do so. I plan to have a healthy & active pregnancy once this baby allows it as well, so don't fret... I'm not going anywhere. Check out my Facebook page or Instagram for more updates if you so desire. Eventually I will have weekly updates and all that good fun.

Any pregnant momma's out there in the same boat as me? Share with me, so we can do this journey together!

xo

6 comments :

  1. congratulations liz!!!!!! a) I didn't know you had a blog - awesome. (as do I) b) you will be a great momma! c) I wear sandals inside my house too! (except they aren't flip flops...they are ones with like more support on them cuz my back hurts while standing in the kitchen etc...they aren't very cute!! haha) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon!! a) I'll have to check out your blog!!! b) thanks so much!! c) nice!! Glad I'm not the only one at least! d) you're the cutest!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. That all cleared up for me around 14 weeks, I felt like a different person after that! All my energy came back! Hope that happens for you too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! I'm hoping it clears up soon too! I got some diclectin, so I think things will be better off from here on in. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! So exciting :) I sometimes treat flip flops like slippers too.

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! <3 I love it! Makes me feel like summer isn't so far away. ;)

      Delete