MENU

Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

maternity



Long time since I last did a blog entry. Our life has seen a lot of ups & downs these past few months, but mostly downs. While I find myself loving watching my baby girl grow up every day, we're also in the throws of grieving the passing of my husband's mom. I find I'm not able to do much, but what I am able to do is take pictures. Taking pictures seems to give me a bit of an escape & while my work is pretty beginner level, it's still enjoyable for me to capture beauty in this small way.

With that being said, it's good Carine & I finally got around to getting her maternity photos done when we did, because her little Benedict (my Godson!) came 3.5 weeks early!! He's such a blessing & a strong little fighter! I can't wait to get over this darn cold though so I can hold him!

So, welcome to the world Benedict! Here is your beautiful mama looking as amazing as ever. And your dad joined in on the fun too. :) Thank you Carine & Jared for letting me take these photos, I'm grateful for your time & patience.















No comments :

Post a Comment